Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Surrender Donkeys

A couple of weeks ago I saw a moronic Democratic politician on TV. He had a very self satisfied air as he argued against the war in Iraq. He seemed to feel that, to prove the war wrong he needed only to show that people had died or been injured, period. And I think this is at the core of all of the lefties’ arguments: nothing is worth fighting or dying for so if someone has fought or died their cause is wrong. Most of them dress it up fancier but this is the core. They are antiAmerican only accidently: they would be against anything that would require bother or sacrifice. And they wouldn’t speak against jihadis because that might cause them bother or sacrifice. They are perpetual children trying to act like adults without knowing how.
By this measure we lost WW I and WW II. We had many dead and wounded in each: a sure sign it wasn't worth it. I guess the significant question to this guy is: "Where can I surrender and can I do it faster than Hillary or Barry?"

No comments: