Friday, September 26, 2008

Nancy Pelosi Does Not Accept Emails from Nonconstituents

After reading and thinking about all of this bailout craziness I decided to send messages my representatives and also the speaker of the house. As it turns out she doesn't accept emails from outside her district (but I'll bet she still accepts the extra pay given to the speaker). John McCain does not email because of war injuries and Nancy Pelosi does not accept emails because she doesn't give a damn.


I think I was a little angrier than usual. Here's the email I tried to send to Pelosi.


"Would you and every other member of congress just shut up and do your job. If we need a bailout, advance evidence that it is the case and do it. Personally it looks to me like the bunch of you are unwilling to accept any responsibility for creating this mess you made with deregulation. I know a bunch of people that give hundreds of thousands of dollars to you got rich on your incompetence. (But probably incompetence is just a nice way of saying you robbed us blind and intend to keep doing it until you've bled America dry.) So, get your lying, thieving, bribe taking butt to work on fixing the problem instead of using the probably made up emergency to steal more.
I know you don't want to hear from some who isn't handing you money as they talk but I just got too sick of the lying, thieving and cheating to not bother you. And, if you really need money, get the government to give a few hundred million to your husband or one of your kids or a former aide. But it's not as if you need me to tell you how to steal from the government since you seem to have a real nose for it."

No comments: