Sunday, March 7, 2010

Michael Moore Slanders Republicans: Find the Fallacy Or Should I Say Find the Lie

****************

In the interest of full disclosure I should mention that I am not a Republican.
It is just plain a flat out lie to say that Republicans would like the lack of reasonable and safe building codes. Much regulation has often sprung from within the Republican Party. Moore's endlessly dishonest mind and mouth chooses to ignore the truth and jump straight to a lie. Maybe he feels that his dislike for the object of the slander justifies his lie. Maybe he does not know the difference between the truth and the lies that he loves. I tend toward accepting the first alternative. Having watched and listened to the man for many years it has been my sense that he doesn't give a fig for the truth and loves, even relishes going for the throats of his opponents. These days I pay less and less attention to Moore since doing so will tell one little about reality except what lies are presently in circulation.

No comments: