Sunday, March 16, 2008

And the Weasels Crawled Out of the Obama's Mouth

This is from Huffpo via JustOneMinute (http://justoneminute.typepad.com/main/2008/03/let-me-be-sure.html) where I was sent from one of my favorite sites, Hot Air.
"The statements that Rev. Wright made that are the cause of this controversy were not statements I personally heard him preach while I sat in the pews of Trinity or heard him utter in private conversation. When these statements first came to my attention, it was at the beginning of my presidential campaign. I made it clear at the time that I strongly condemned his comments."
He must have taken Weasel Words 101 from Bill Clinton. Basically he seems to be saying that while sitting in that spot or while standing in that other spot he never heard those words. This leaves open myriad other times and places which he apparently doesn't want to talk about.
And this qualifies as New Politics how?

No comments: