Sunday, August 15, 2010

Why Are the Intolerant Preaching Tolerance?



Greg Gutfeld who is organizing the building of a gay bar next to the ground zero mosque has been accused by the founders of the mosque of insensitivity to the feelings of Muslims. Here is part of an account from NewsBusters:


"I also contacted the Cordoba House, the folks behind the mosque - but they have not returned my calls.
"So I tweeted them.
"Here's what they tweeted back.
"You're free to open whatever you like. If you won't consider the sensibilities of "Muslims, you're not going to build dialog.
"By the way, I'm not building dialog, I'm building a bar.
"And as for the sensibilities of Muslims - which involves homophobia - thats not for me.
"And that's my point - its weird being educated in tolerance by an incredibly intolerant ideology. As long as gays and women are treated so poorly, how can they teach us compassion and generosity?"

If the gz mosque is built, there will be more mosques on that block than there are Christian churches in all of Mecca. Pictured, at the end of the rope, is the position of gays in Islam.

No comments: