It's a holy war, I tell ya. Pious Muslims celebrate worldwide.
Mumbai, 27 Nov. (AKI) - Al-Qaeda websites on Thursday were swamped with messages from people who were celebrating the devastating Mumbai attacks which have left over 100 people dead and 281 injured. "Oh Allah, destroy the Hindus and do it in the worst of ways," was one of the comments that appeared on Islamist forums on the Internet immediately after the attacks.
"The battle that is underway in Mumbai is a battle for Allah between its servants and the infidels," said another message published on the al-Falluja forum.
Several Al-Qaeda sites also posted several pictures of the victims in Mumbai and provocative statements.
The Legacy of Jihad in India Andrew Bostom
Mumbai gunmen were British Jihadwatch
- British-born Pakistanis among arrested violent muslims
- Commandos storm strongholds to rescue hostages
- Siege continues at Taj hotel as bystanders wounded
- Death toll rises as another 24 bodies found in hotel
- At least five dead hostages found in Jewish Centre
above from Atlas Shrugs .com