Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Democrat Lawmakers Threatened With 'Targeting' If They Oppose Card Check

Are they worried they might not pull it off? Is the great Obama majority evaporating before they have finished their wish list? Do I detect some fear and desperation in congress?
The below is taken exactly from Newsbusters:

"Look no further for evidence of how important EFCA has become to liberals than Schultz threatening on March 11 to "take out" Democrats who don't toe the line

"'If there is any Democrat in the House or the Senate that doesn't line up for the Employee Free Choice Act, I promise you we will take you out. I promise you we will target you and I don't care you who are, how long you've been there, I will get the unions together and if you're a Democrat and you don't support the Employee Free Choice Act, we will take you out. You're either with us or you're against us.'"

No comments: