Monday, April 26, 2010

Obamanista's Commandments

Below is a post I did in 2008 that seems even more relevant today.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Obamanista's Commandments
from http://thatsmeontheleft.blogspot.com/2008/10/i-will-vote-obama.html

Monday, October 27, 2008
I will vote Obama

I will vote Obama

I will vote for a man I know nothing about

I will vote because it is time for a black man in the White House

I will vote for a man I really haven't researched, and I really don't want to know anything bad about

Because I will feel noble and good that I voted for a black man

or a man who definitely is NOT George Bush

I will vote for a man whose mother left America on purpose and stated the Americans around her in Indonesia were "not her people"

I will vote for a man whose father and stepfather were not Americans or Christians even though I felt uncomfortable about that Romney fellow and his Mormonism

I will vote for a man whose father figure mentor in Hawaii was a communist and hated America and "white oppression"

I will vote for a community organizer, even though I don't know what that is

Saul Alinksy is the creator of the community organizer concept

I will not Google Saul Alinsky

I will not Google ACORN

I will vote for a man who ran unopposed for his Illinois State Senate Seat

I will not Google how that happened to occur

I will vote for a man who allies himself with an unrepentant radical terrorist

But he is an "education reformer" now!

I will not Google Bill Ayers enough to find out what he wants to reform public education into

although my children go to public schools

I will vote for a man who listened to Reverend Jeremiah Wright for 20 years

I certainly will NOT Google Black Liberation theology, white oppression, and Marxism in the same search!

I will feel good about myself after I vote Obama

who is not George Bush

I will feel good that America voted for Obama

I will await the praise from the world's opinion of us on our wise choice...

I will be surprised when they still hate us

I will be surprised when I start to hate who I voted for

I will vote "anybody but Obama" in 2012

~Joseph

No comments: