Thursday, May 20, 2010

Comment Of the Day

.
Who cares if what I’ve written may show my tedancies toward a form of government that historically has been reproved time and again by people who favor an individuals right of liberty? Confirm me to the Supreme Court, I promise not sting you because our futures depend on the decisions we make tomorrow, not the one you’re making today.

The Scorpion and the Frog

The story is about a scorpion asking a frog to carry him across a river. The frog is afraid of being stung, but the scorpion reassures him that if it stung the frog, the frog would sink and the scorpion would drown as well. The frog then agrees; nevertheless, in mid-river, the scorpion stings him, dooming the two of them. When asked why, the scorpion explains, “I’m a scorpion; it’s my nature.”

Americannodash on May 20, 2010 at 12:35 AM

from Hot Air

No comments: