Monday, October 19, 2009

My Favorite Comment from the Recent Weekend -- and Reflection on the NFL




I surfed the net a lot over the weekend and my favrite comment was on a thread at Hot Air.com. It was yesterday afternoon in response to Obama's attack on Fox News. Someone who calls herself Connie.
*************TA_DAH: "So let me get this straight. Unless a news piece is prefaced by “I get a thrill up my leg,” it’s not real news?"**********************************
And here a a couple of comments from a thread about whether it's a good idea to boycott the NFL: I’ll settle for the MSM reporting that NFLPA Executive Director DeMaurice Smith was a part of Barry’s transition team and a good friend of Eric Holder… It is the NFLPA who injected politics in the bidding process, concerning not the majority partner of the bid, but one of many limited partners… Pehaps Roger Goodell should as Mr. Smith to resign for his ‘devisive’ political actions
phreshone on October 18, 2009 at 1:55 PM
Boycott the NFL? Please! Because Goodell is a coward who was covering his arse with the NFLPA who has already threatened to Bring Obama and the Congressional Black Conference into their labor negotiations? For covering his arse when his wife works at Fox News? Please. He did what was in his personal best interest as well as the NFL’s best interest. Rgar doesn’t mean I like what they did or that I think it was right because I don’. I do understand it though.TheBigOldDog on October 18, 2009 at 2:02 PM

No comments: