Monday, February 8, 2010

Uganda and Gays and MSNBC Paranoia and The National Prayer Breakfast

*******************************************

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



It is difficult to decide what to think about this. Maddow gave absolutely no proof that the organization she is defaming did anything to bring about laws mandating the execution of gays in Uganda. And, because I have caught Maddow in an outright lie about one of her political opponents, I think there is no reason to take her word for anything. If some convincing proof of this were available I do not think that Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton would have gone to the Prayer Breakfast. So that makes her assertion even more dubious.
I am not a regular watcher of Maddow's show but I wonder if she has given much attention to the situation of gays in many Muslim countries. And if not why not?

No comments: